There are few things in life that are more challenging than personal relationships. When parents disagree, the children are often caught in the middle. If a divorce is necessary, seek an attorney who appreciates the stress of the situation and will work with you to achieve a fair and reasonable settlement while preserving your dignity.
- Child Support — A Cost of Leaving Expense
- Child Support — Is It Time For A Review
- Child Support — May I Get An Adjustment?
- Divorce — Who Gets The House?
- Divorce Is Not Combat
- Family Law: The Benefits of the Collaborative Divorce Process to the New Hampshire Bench and Bar
- Living Together — And Breaking Up
- Medical Insurance After Divorce
- Parenting Rights and Responsibilities: No More “Custody”