The articles below are a few of my on-going columns for Londonderry Times. Collaborative Law is a new and emerging technique to help the parties to a dispute, be it business or divorce, to retain control of the process and timing. For further information you may wish to view the web site for the Collaborative Law Alliance of New Hampshire .
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Using Collaborative Law in a Business Setting
- Bruce Dorner speaks about Collaborative Law on Family Law Talk Radio
- Collaborative Law — Divorce With Dignity
- Collaborative Law — Divorce Without Going to the Courthouse
- Family Law: The Benefits of the Collaborative Divorce Process to the New Hampshire Bench and Bar
- Living Together — And Breaking Up