The articles below are a few of my on-going columns for Londonderry Times. They discuss a number of items to consider when forming or operating a business entity including proprietorships, partnerships, corporations and Limited Liability Companies.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Using Collaborative Law in a Business Setting
- I Set Up My Own Business
- I’m Incorporated….They can’t sue me
- Mechanic’s Lien – Can That Subcontractor Really Put a Lien on My House?
- Starting Your Own Business
- Sue The Bum! Take Him to Small Claims Court.
- The Great American Dream — My Own Business!
- Why Can’t We Settle This Dispute?